AMX Users Editor

Frick

i have found that when using the TCAdmin AMX Users Editor you can not edit or delete users. When attempting to edit or delete any users you get the following error:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

</td></tr></table>

you can create new users without any problems, but to edit or delete them you have to manually edit the users.ini file.

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Frick</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

i have found that when using the TCAdmin AMX Users Editor you can not edit or delete users. When attempting to edit or delete any users you get the following error:

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: length

</td></tr></table>

you can create new users without any problems, but to edit or delete them you have to manually edit the users.ini file.

</td></tr></table>

Thanks for the heads up Frick. I will check it on our test server and pass it on to LFA.

• 10 months later...

Archived