Hosting

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Hello,

With your database hosting dose that include web host? IE my web page domain ect.

Also the master license and remote license can you explain these in more detail.

Thanks.

(just made a forum account)

What i mean is. Do i need both the master server and the remote server to run the panel? and host game servers for people?

Or can i just have the master server for now. Until i get more dedicated servers in witch case i will have to get more remote licenses?

Also. If i was to change my dedicated server. (get rid of the old one and buy a new one) can i get my current license put onto that dedicated server?

You only need the Master server license to start. You may host games on a Master server.

For the hosting it would depend on the hosting plan you purchased. You would need to purchase the Standard plan or above to host your domain on. The TCAdmin Plan simply includes a sub-domain of tcadmin.com.

"Automated setup"

Dose that mean a client would pay for there server threw modenbill for example. And the server would be set up for them automatically? or dose that mean the server will do all the settings moving of files ect for you.

If you set it up correctly, A client will order, pay, then modernbill will tell tcadmin to create it. All in about 4 minutes or so.

Archived