Billing Integration

xpservers

so i just wanna make it clear, is modern bill the only supported billing gateway tcadmin supports ? How much is the cost to add the Modern Bill Module ?

Also does tcadmin auto email customers and manage recurring montly bill payments and such with modern bill?

All billing emails etc... are done via modernbill. The software packages are seperate and connect to each other via the module.

Keep in mind we do not provide support for Modernbill itself. But you do get support directly from them along with a license puchase for their software.

will TCADMIN ever encorporate integrated billing ?

the only reason im asking is because my decision is either gamecp or tcadmin. so far I like the support better here and the software looks more stable as gamecp was originally built for linux. The ONLY this is the intregrated billing tha gamecp has. Its custom to gameservers.

I am slightly prejudiced, TCAdmin is by far the best game control panel. If you know or can learn ModernBill, Clientexec, or WHMS, they are not that difficult to tie into TCAdmin. TCAdmin knows and does a control panel very well, and the billing solutions listed do billing very well. I would rather have it this way that to use a product that does a fair job doing both together.

Doug knows from being a long time client of ours that we do not do things half fast. If we were to implement a billing system it would take a ton of time because we would want to do it correctly.

A blient billing/management software package is a big undertaking. I know that many of you think that billing stops at simply taking Paypal, but that is not true. There are tons of payment gateways that need to be coded for. And a client management system takes all sorts of backend coding.

We do not want to recreate the wheel at this point in time. Modernbill, WHMCS, Clien Exec etc... do the job for billing. TCAdmin also has a full billing API system so you can create your own billing system or module as well. However most people like you are looking for something right out of the box that does everythig for you. TCAdmin is not that product.

Archived