Will cPanel Conflict with TC Admin?

DaveTurnbull

Just wondering, when I get TC Admin, and a server which will be both the Master and Web Server I want to get cPanel with it to make the web-based side of things easier.

Will there be any conflict between cPanel and TC Admin? Or any downside to having cPanel installed alongside it?

Guest Unregistered

Yes, the downside will be that if someone is uploading something onto their web directory... the pings will spike for the people playing in the game servers...

You don't want that to happen, it's better to get a cheap web server, and a decent box to run the games on sepprately, please do yourself that favor.

Yes, the downside will be that if someone is uploading something onto their web directory... the pings will spike for the people playing in the game servers...

You don't want that to happen, it's better to get a cheap web server, and a decent box to run the games on sepprately, please do yourself that favor.

Huh? That wasn't what I was asking.

There are the three types of servers:

Master, Web, and Remote.

Obviously Remotes will be on their own boxes. But the Master and Web, which don't actually run the games will be on the same box, and I'll cPanel installed there.

Archived