Question sabout TCAdmin

Guest Juice

TcAdmin looks perfect for what i need except for a couple of things. Instead of ordering a server, my plan is to allow customers to buy credits, then use the credits to start servers ect. Is there a way to do that with TCAdmin? Also how exactly does TCAdmin work? Like a customer buys a server from me, do i need to create a user for them myself? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

There is not 'credit' or any type of billing system included with TCAdmin. There are a few commercial billing products that do communicate with TCAdmin's API, and these are discussed elsewhere in these forums. But depending on the scale of your business, these are not a necessary requirement. They are a lot of work to get set up and you must have a good working knowledge of these billing products to be able to do this properly.

Without any of the billing products, yes you would create a user for them yourself. Then you would install their game server.

Off hand, I do not know of any specific application that will allow the purchase of 'credits' as you are proposing. That is a novel idea. You would probably have to design and develop something like this yourself.

Thank you. Where is it possible to get the billing products? Also this website has the idea of what i would like to do. http://www.serverslots.com. I know it is not for sale but i was just curious if it was possible. Thanks for putting up with my questions and for the speedy response.

The 4 billing systems that have configured modules to communicate with TCAdmin's API are here, http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 Some may swear by one and swear at another. Again each of these must be configured properly to work effectively with TCAdmin.

The site you posted, appears to be using a custom coded solution. Most anything is possible with coding, as long as you have either the knowledge or the funds to pay someone to do it for you. :)

Archived