Crysis

JasonF

Hopefully if they continue to segregate this market and make it nearly impossible for competition from the smaller guys they will become a product of their own making and not be able to handle the demand, and turn the 'ranked' market into a 'those things suck' market :)

What baffles me is they try to stay with the larger companies for ranked providers but by giving limited GSPs ranked status, you ensure that the people not selected will not grow as fast and will remain small while the ranked partners only get larger.

They could care less about you, the main point that is issued with this is the expected and anticipated loss of support and quality for the customer by creating a semi-monopolistic 'brand' between the fortune1000 companies and the developers. I would think they originally create this 'ranked' brand to maintain integrity and quality, but in my experiance with any organization doing this it works the exact opposite. A few of those seven deadly sins come into play :)

Greedy mothers.

Archived