? about updates

adamnp

I've never noticed this before, maybe I've just been blind....But when installing the COD4 patch released these past few days, I noticed there were some prior updates I didn't install....Mainly the one about vent, as I don't use TCA for vent I didn't bother...

This leads me to my question,

Do the new updates include the past updates? Or does each update need to be installed seperately?

Thankies

How does one get it to not show in the update list if I have already installed it... the update although it was installed doesn't want to remove itself;

Version Description Type Comments Date Install

1.0.2874.31267 Fixes Fixes Sorry for uploading 2 updates the same day but I know some of you need a fix for this.

- Added the fix to remove the COD4 popup preventing the game server from starting.

If you still see a popup try restarting the game server from the control panel. If it doesn't work create a support ticket. Don't close the popup so I can see what needs to be done to remove it automatically. 11/14/2007 5:0

Archived