Quick Question

5choey

I'm sure you're sick of these :o

I have used naff CPanels before and have therefore decided that i'd try out the one everyone seems to use.

I wish to use the webhosting service you provide to host my cpanel but i would just like to clarify.

If i purchase 1 master server, then your hosting, send you a support ticket asking for it to be set up, i then run a process on my server (remotely) which will receive commands from the hosting, i.e. stop - start etc.

And at first thats exactly all i require, hosting and 1 master server license and i can host my site, tca etc upon it.

Then purchase a remote server license for my second, third and fourth server and so on?

Best Regards,

Ryan.

You are correct. We host the webpages and MYsql database on the hosting account. You simply run the monitor program on your Master server. And then you can add on remote server to your master.

The only thing you cannot do is host your own website on the hosting, unless you purchase the unless you purchase the standard hosting plan over above. The TCAdmin plan is strictly for hosting your TCAdmin website and database, nothing more.

Yes, i understand the hosting package bit. Thankyou.

Also, just out of curiosity, do you provide the monitor program for download after purchasing and then i would install onto the dedicated server in question and configure it? I'm just trying to grasp how it runs.

Archived