Pre-Sales Question

Guest YGS|KennyM

Guest YGS|KennyM

We're currently migrating from using Cortex(Control panel by I365) to TCAdmin. Cortex used it's own Apache based server and had it's own SQL server all built in so basically no configuration was needed for that end of it. I set up a seperate webserver on the same box using Abyss Webserver, PHP4, and MySQL. In the system requirements for TCadmin, I noticed it said IIS, so I'm going to use that. I'm not very familiar with IIS and it's configuration, so I'm looking for a professional webhost to host for us. I looked over the plans from you guys at TCAdmin, but the plans weren't exactly what we were looking for, so I did a little research and found this host: http://www.ixwebhosting.com/index.php/v2/pages.planBusinessPlus

I see it says ASP and ASP.NET support. Is this what is required for TCAdmin? I appreciate the help and we should be purchasing TCAdmin within the next 7 days.

Guest YGS|KennyM

Well we have access to the actual server boxes that will be hosting games so we can install the actual TCAdmin program. Is there something else that needs to be installed on the web hosting box?

If you are uncomfortable setting up IIS yourself, you can use whomever you want to host your website (IIS or Linux) and then use TCAdmin's hosting for the TCAdmin control panel only. Many are using this option. You could also take a look at the providers at http://www.tcadmin/dedicated.php and get a server from someone there who has TCAdmin already configured for you.

Archived