Branding question

NssB

Hi all,

Our company have been using the trial now for 2 days, getting familiar and what not. One question I have is:

When selecting the branding option in an 'existing' Game server set to ON, the config file (server.cfg) doesn't a[[ear to Update the hostname. (CSS). But when creating a new service from scratch, the Branding is added is selected as an option.

The branding is set ON in the Supported Games section, so thats not the issue here.

Any ideas?

NssB

P.S The software is nothing short of spectacular. Easy to use, fully featured. Even without ModernBill, the whole process from start to finish is surprisingly simple. Hope production goes as smoothly as setup has :)

I may be wrong here, but I believe the branding option doesn't 'stick' the brand to the server, moreorless will shoot off an email if the branding is removed, and correct it doesn't add it to already created services, just new ones. To enable it on existing, I would select the tab, then edit your brand manually, from there it should notify you if they change the hostname variable.

Someone please correct me if im wrong :]

Archived