Im about to start hosting game servers using this panel.

Guest prick

I was wondering about the game files if they come with the panel and I seen that someone asked that already. So now my question is were do i get the game files and do they cost or are they free. Please answer asap cuz im ready to get my box in chicago and they have you as the panel and im really familiar with this panel so it works out good for me. I just want to know what all i got to get before i pay so im not sittin there learnin with servers waitin to be set up.

Welcome aboard.

For your question, it is answered here, https://esupport.tcadmin.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=3

If you are not comfortable with setting TCAdmin up yourself, see http://www.tcadmin.com/dedicated.php for those who can either lease you a server with TCAdmin pre-installed or can install it for you on your server.

my box in chicago and they have you as the panel

I am confused. If you are renting a dedicated server, with TCAdmin already installed, then the person you rent from should have the game server files already tied into the panel.

I just want to know what all i got to get before i pay so im not sittin there learnin with servers waitin to be set up.

I would highly recommend doing as much research as possible about TCAdmin control panel and the games you wish to host.

I am confused. If you are renting a dedicated server, with TCAdmin already installed, then the person you rent from should have the game server files already tied into the panel.

That's correct but If your wanting to resell servers to your own clients you would need to find a provider that offers the 'datacenter version' which gives you the same abilities as a regular master server except all the game files and configs are pre-loaded.

The option your referring to works fine for clans but resellers couldn't use it due to the branding.

Ya thats what i thought...well this is the company that im lookin at it has your panel in the order form. i click it and pay them the 15 a month and they set it up on the dedicated box. do you know if they have the server files on them already...i called them and no answer.

http://www.leetservers.com/dedicated.php that is the site that has your panel on there order form already. I would ask them but like i said they didnt answer. thanx

Archived