something just isnt right here

The Master IP on my Server Box is the Same IP i have HALO set to in TCAdmin

The Command Line I have set to HALO in TCAdmin is

-port %serverport% -exec init.txt

When i click preview command line option in tcadmin i get this

Generated Command Line:

C:/UserFiles/JonHALO/haloded.exe -port 2302 -exec init.txt

-- Thats Correct

I can use that Command line in a Shortcut to haloded.exe on the desktop of the server -- and it works 100% - shows up in monitor lists and all

However - in TCadmin Start/Stop -- Doesnt actually Start the server - it wont show up in the list on monitors - AND if i do a Port Check - 2302 (which is the port i assigned) is listed as Open - and not in use etc..

- BUT if i go in and try to Delete Haloded.exe while its marked as running in TCAdmin -- it says Cannot Delete file while it is being used (so i know TCAdmin Ran haloded.exe - its just not working )

any ideas at all

Jonathan

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Checked interact with desktop, created the RDC shortcut, started the server, nothing happened on the screen while logged in.

Created a shortcut for the game locally on his server used the command line exactly the same as in tcadmin, and it worked fine. Like I said it works fine from console, just will not run through tcadmin

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 91 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use