My Thoughts

Moonkai

I've been using TSAdmin for a few weeks now, and I have to say that overall it's the best solution out there. Nothing even comes close to the features and ease of use.

That said, I have to say that I'm not impressed by the support.

It's not so much that they're not helpful, it's the fact that everybody has to be a smartass.

Take this post for example:

http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=2649

That post made me cancel my MB license through TCAdmin and go with somebody else.

Note that you really aren't doing anything other than making yourself feel better by canceling your license through TCA and getting it through someone else as they only get a few pennies worth the profit off of it.

Never the less, glad to see you enjoy the TCAdmin product itself.

TCAdmin is not responsible for support for MB or getting the MB module with their product. The offer the TCAdmin module as a convenience factor and not as their primary product. To offer support for this would take a LOT of effort and as ECF had posted before, most MB customers keep the license for like 2-3 months and cancel.

Archived