WHMCS Support

Brandon

I'm just curious - why isn't Tcadmin supporting WHMCS? Modernbill 4 stopped development more than a year ago and it lacks some very basic features that WHMCS includes.

The WHMCS Tcadmin module needs some work and I'm sure it wouldn't take much from you guys to be able to help improve the module.

Is it because you resell Modernbill a software no longer being developed?

It is because we did not create the module, WHMCS created it. So we really have no idea what they have done.

We are open with them and have told them they are more than welcome to ask questions of us about the TCAdmin billing API.

• 2 weeks later...

wow very confusing to setup tcadmin and whmcs. Anyone that would like to get me started in the correct direction and best way to setup the game services please email me singleshotvgs[at]gmail.com

If you have any real screen shots that would definatley help.

I would appreciate it

hmmm, my guys are still fumbling with the TCADMIN and WHMCS integration. if anyone is using WHMCS and TCADMin and has it functioning, please drop me an email. I do not mind sending a donation for help if we can get it running correctly with game and voice servers.

• 1 month later...

I've given up on this software, after paying for a few sponsored customized features to be implemented the developer did not want to continue customizing or adding features that would allow tcadmin to work more efficiently.

I spent a good two weeks worth of time analyzing every aspect of this software and talking to the developer about things that were needed. Unfortunately at this time WHMCS is not the best solution for someone using tcadmin with thousands of customers. I do however love all the features that WHMCS has and Modernbill does not. It's a shame that MB4 development ended and this is what we are stuck with.

Best of luck to WHMCS and maybe in the future this will change.

The module is useless to be frank. After god knows how long trying to get things working they actually admitted they know nothing about TCA and hadnt really tested the module, and yet apparently 'it just works' :S

Real shame, you know something is wrong when MBv4 can do it better.

That is to bad to hear. We have offred all billing companies the ability to ask questions about the TCAdmin API. In other words we haven't held anything back from any company that decided to create a module for our software.

Hopefully, we can get on Parallels (new owner of Modernbill) and get a V5 module coded soon. I had a personal walkthrough with our contact there the week before last and it looks like V5 has come a long way since they first started.

Archived