Decent Experience

HypedGaming

I would like to say we have been using TCAdmin on our current windows boxed exclusively for Call of Duty 4 and we have had near to no problems with it. Great program, easy to use and very administrator friendly so far.

I wouldn't mind having some additions to it for management, performance watching, server tracking, status reports, etc.. on that side of things but for everything else, and installs, etc.. It has been pretty great.

Thanks for the work, can't wait to see what else can be pulled up into this panel.

Regards,

- Brian Lowell

Thanks Brian. I was unaware that you were using the software, I thought you guys had your own.

There is server side reporting if you turn it on for RAM, CPU etc... We will be improving on these types of reports in version 2.

Decent Experience ?

Tcadmin is the best game control panel in the world try to use it with 100 different games and than I will be couriose to see your update to this post.

Never see support guys more fastly and nice in others software application.

I am not a fan of panels/software that aren't designed with my own ideas, integrations, and concepts. I love the panel, it is a great panel and very well thought out. But, bottom line I would like to use my own over anything else any day.

A decent experience in my words, is a great one. I am using TCAdmin at the moment until our panel is completed, but none the less my experience here has been the best out of the other panels, software, and customer support I have tried, and experienced in the past.

On a side note: TCAdmin needs a Linux version, lets get going with that ;)

Also tangogc, not sure why I feel the need to defend my personal opinion?

A decent experience in my words, is a great one. I am using TCAdmin at the moment until our panel is completed, but none the less my experience here has been the best out of the other panels, software, and customer support I have tried, and experienced in the past.

I was using a Panel developed from my Staff many years ago, but after discovered TCadmin I stop to devolepe it going to focalize on my core Business "sell servers"

Tcadmin "my personal opinion" is the best solution available and the programmers work on new version fix and addons every day.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived