Can't Upload Files In Panel!HELP

Guest Alex34

So MY Friend Bought a server, and gave it to me.. to he gave me the TCADMIN control panel access.. i go to the maps folder to add a map .. i click on upload , a popup appear . i click on browse and then i chose my maps , im trying to click on UPLOAD but nothing happens . i only see a little : ! Error in the page at the bottom of the internet page .. whats going on?? do i need to setup java stuff or something? firewall? cause now i can't upload my stuff for the server

please help me, thanks a lot

alex

Guest eagleDave

It's a game server. I gave him this server, but I encounter no issues with the Upload feature. I believe it has to do somthing with his JavaScript.

Anyways, TCAdmin is the best control panel out there. The other ones I've encountered are very difficult, luckily I am not a beginnner with servers, or else it wouldn't be good.

Anyways, TCAdmin is good for newbies, I've just gone profession with this control panel on uploading, and running servers =)

Archived