Newbie question

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Hi. [ Sorry if my English is not perfect :) ]

I've one dedicated server (for now) and i want to run on it some gameserver and voiceserver. I red KB and some posts and i know that i need to buy Master server lincense (about 16 $). By doing this i can host all application i want. True? Ok.

I wish me to install it by my self. I know the specifications i need ( http://www.tcadmin.com/system.php ). But i don't undestand the relation MyServer / MyWebsite. I need to install it only in my server? Or i need also to install it on a web domain?

My situation is this: my server run gameserver & voiceserver (no website). I'm going to host my Website with any WebHosting (i need to buy it soon). What can i do?

Thx. Bye.

By doing this i can host all application i want. True?

When you install TCAdmin on your dedicated server, you can install as many game/voice servers as you like. TCADmin does not restrict the number of game/voice installs per server.

But i don't undestand the relation MyServer / MyWebsite. I need to install it only in my server? Or i need also to install it on a web domain?

You have 2 options

1) Install the TCAdmin web server on the same dedicated server as the TCAdmin master server

2) Install the master monitor and web server on seperate dedicated server. All servers have to be Windows.

Hope that helps.

Archived