Auto Setup Fails

franky500

lol. ECF, don't have to get mad, but you did kind of attack this guy for saying it was kind of a pain in the neck to have to manually highlight each game in the TCA admin panel to allow for install. AND you did say it was CE's integration problem, not a fault with TCA, when in fact it kind of is a fault with TCA.. There was NOTHING wrong with CE on this gys part, it was the same problem I had with TCA, NOT CE!!... So attack me all you want and get mad, but the mature thing to do is understand why some user have so many problems with automation is because there is quite a bit of completely different places you have to go to select the very right exact setting to allow it to work. What you as a mature person would do, is accept that, and maybe find a slightly user friendlier way to do it and put it in a new update release, not attack me for pointing out that you were wonrg in being quick to attack him and put blame on CE.....(esp when CE wasn't his problem)

I think the argument started due to something I had said, which was not a dig at TCA in any way, or it's integration with a billing product.

I had pointed out that having to highlight the games in the admin section of TCA in order for them to be allowed to be automatically installed wasn't as clear as it could have been. Which as was pointed out, is nothing to do with any billing system whatsoever.

My post got somewhat blurred from the then following posts regarding billing systems integration, supported or not.

I was neither pointing fingers, and I don't believe VicToMeyeZR was either, he was simply trying to clarify my point.

I had higlighted something which would make TCA not only user friendlier, but that was a slight tweak which would possibly reduce the amount of posts you get on here regarding the integration not working because this step is not clear to users, when in fact the integration does work, ...................very well.

In fact my actual post even says its not a fault with TCA and that I have loved how TCA has made things so easy for us.

So does that mean we can all be friends again ;)

:D

Archived