TCAdmin with port forwarding question

Jan

Hi all,

In case I have 1 server behind a router with port forwarding enabled on the router. And run 2 gameserver on that 1 fysical server. Can I use TCAdmin in this case?

For example:

External ip from gameserver AA001 (America's army 1) is: 123.123.123.25:1716

External ip from gameserver AA002 (America's army 2) is: 123.123.123.26:1716

because I have port forwarding enabled on the router, I'll forward those 2 external ip's to the following internal ip:

AA001 to 192.168.1.2:1716

AA002 to 192.168.1.2:1717

btw, is there also an opportunity to change/translate TCAdmin in a other language then English?

Because I'm from The Netherlands and the kids who want gameservers here, are not allways in the right age to speak proper English.

Thanks!

Yes, you can use TCAdmin behind a firewall as long as all the proper ports are forwarded.

At the current time our software only supports the english language and the language comes from many .dll files, so you would not be able to change it.

So when I add a game server, I must add the real server ip (192.168.1.2) instead of the virtual ip (123.123.123.25)

And the users see the real server ip instead of the virtual ip in their gameserver list? or do they see the virtual ip?

• 6 years later...

Archived