All Modernbill License holders PLEASE READ!

ECF

With the sale of Modernbill to SWsoft/Parallels there has been a steady decline in support for both clients and ourselves. I will not get into details on why we have made this decision but I will simply say that we are no longer taking any new orders for Modernbill licenses, and we will be cancelling all resold licensing we carry with Modernbill within 30 days.

Now... before everyone gets in a uproar I will assure you that we are hard at work looking for the best company to take over your licensing. We will be making sure that you will still receive the current price you pay (or lower), along with the support that you need to convert to this new company and upload new license keys. This of course means that you will continue to run the same software you do now, with your database and clients fully intact. This will be a simple license key switch that will need to be performed.

Once we have worked out the details I will post them here. If anyone has any questions regarding this, please feel free to open a support ticket.

Thanks!

Archived