I want to create a template

Inmate

You can edit the basics of the control panel theme from within the TC Admin panel, simple things like width, bg colour and logo. You can also upload a CSS Sheet.

Next step to get a little deeper would be to ftp into your server and log into the master server and locate the templates folder. Mine was found at /Program Files (x86)/TCAdmin Control Panel/Web/Uploads/Template

Within this folder is the standard templates included. When creating my first skin i downloaded one of the folders, i used the "Modern" folder and also downloaded the "modern.config" I then quickly renamed the folder to for example "Test1" and the config file to test1.config so i didnt over right the current skin.

From there you can change the images, the css and the basics of the site template.

Now im at a little further stage and am basicly to put it nicely ripping apart the "Default" template found at /Program Files (x86)/TCAdmin Control Panel/Web/Templates.

And totally customising it page by page, editing the layout, colours etc to become identical to my new website design. This method takes alot more HTML/CSS and general design knowledge.

Everythings possible, it just takes time and remember to keep a backup of the origianl files incase everything goes wrong!

Archived