Off to a rocky start; and a sudden end.

=OS=GHOST=

If you simply have a rented gameserver from a company then they would be responisble for paying their bill to us. You would not be paying anything to our company unless you signed up for a license in your own name.

As stated above, you will need to contact your server provider.

Got it, and thanks. I can't be relying on a reseller who doesn't maintain a good relationship with their providers. Wouldn't be surprised if the tents are being folded as we speak, and our game server drops off the face of the earth next.

Ghost, again I would direct you to one of the providers listed on the TCAdmin dedicated page. Everyone listed there has been around for a while and most have been active here in the forums too. I know that TCAdmin does not list everyone there that asks...

Someone from Hypertech has posted here before, but I cannot recall who they are. Their domain name was registered in Feb 08.

No, these Troglodytes at Hypertech servers decided in may that they were going to go into the America's Army business, then all of a sudden decided that they were not going to offer AA servers any more. so after all the pain and suffering of setting one up, (which ran pretty good there, for a while.) they decided to cancel our agreement. Of course they never told anyone, they just did it...after failing to pay the TC admin bill on our account, and of course sending us an invoice just three days before all this started for the following month...which obviously they had no intention of earning.

Hypertech is a rip-off. I am not saying they intend to be, but they are absolutely incapable of honoring their commitments. They cite "other customers failing to pay their bills." We never once were a day late or a dollar short, nor did we ask for any extras.

There are many better server resellers out there.

Archived