New Server

cmac

First question is that I'm running the trial version now that expires on the 21st. I plan on getting this but I'm waiting for my credit card billing cycle to rollover on the 17th. How is this handled as far as license key. Does the trial I have just get converted over or do I get a new one? Second problem is I'm getting a new server that will be online hopefully tonight if not Thursday. Can I install the test version on it. I will uninstall the one that is on the old server which is going off line on Friday anyway. How should I handle this. I don't want to wait to get things setup till Saturday when I purchase the program.

Cmac

Bill

Once you purchase we simply convert your current license key over ot a retail one on our side.

In answer to your second question. You would need to uninstall the current master you have now, before installing it on another server. Once the first one is uninstalled, you can install it to your new machine.

If you try to install before uninstalling the old one you will get a license error.

Archived