21 Day Trial

OldMan

I wouldn't advise running a box on your home connection. You will most likely run into port blocking issues. But you can try it. However we will not provide support for it if it is on a home internet connection. Too many variables and possible ports block by your ISP.

Just FYI.

I wouldn't advise running a box on your home connection. You will most likely run into port blocking issues. But you can try it. However we will not provide support for it if it is on a home internet connection. Too many variables and possible ports block by your ISP.

Just FYI.

Get it Colocated with RapidSwitch for only £34 per month and free same day setup and get the following features:

* Private data centre

* On site 24/7 engineers

* Freephone 24/7 support

* Free KVMoIP

* High speed 10G network

and they will text, phone and e-mail you right away then your dedicated server has a problem

It is up to you but i would recommend colocating it and if you are a Newable at Hosting Company go with RapidSwitch

But it is up to you

Archived