Swat 4 Stetchkov Syndicate

tcngs

Hello

I am having a problem with swat 4 Stetchkov Syndicate, it is restarting about every 5 minutes. And I cannot figure out what the problem is, I wanted to see if any one else may have had this issue or might could just help me work this out.

It only seems to reboot when some one is in game, in the Swat4XDedicatedServer.log it gives these while some one is in game

Warning: Failed to load 'EventResponse_SoundEffectsSubsystem SoundEffectsConfig.Stingray_FirstPersonMeleeHit_FirstPerson': Failed to find object 'EventResponse_SoundEffectsSubsystem SoundEffectsConfig.Stingray_FirstPersonMeleeHit_FirstPerson'

ScriptWarning: SoundEffectsSubsystem MP-Arcade.SoundEffectsSubsystem0 (Function IGEffectsSystem.EffectsSubsystem.PreBeginPlay:0102) Accessed None ('newEventResponse' was None)

ScriptWarning: SoundEffectsSubsystem MP-Arcade.SoundEffectsSubsystem0 (Function IGEffectsSystem.EffectsSubsystem.PreBeginPlay:015E) Accessed None ('newEventResponse' was None)

ScriptWarning: SoundEffectsSubsystem MP-Arcade.SoundEffectsSubsystem0 (Function IGEffectsSystem.EffectsSubsystem.PreBeginPlay:0317) Accessed None ('newEventResponse' was None)

ScriptWarning: SoundEffectsSubsystem MP-Arcade.SoundEffectsSubsystem0 (Function IGEffectsSystem.EffectsSubsystem.PreBeginPlay:031F) Attempt to assign variable through None

but when no one is in game it gives no errors.

You have DEP turned off? Swat4 can be quite the pain! It's one of those games that you throw your fist in the air and pump it a couple times (Jason, keep your dirty thoughts to yourself this time!) once you get it working :}

You are running on seperate ports right? SWAT won't bind to a IP. Also was this a CD installlation package or was it a digital? I have seen isues with a digital DL. Try firing up just the regular SWAT4 without the EXP and see if that crashes, if it doesn't then you know it's with the EXP part of the install. At least that will narrow it down a bit.

I just turned off DEP, and yes I am running on diff ports, but it seems like maybe the ports are getting confused. In game it does not show the end of the port it will show

208.67.250.57:1084 instead of 10840 or 10845

I just turned off DEP, and yes I am running on diff ports, but it seems like maybe the ports are getting confused. In game it does not show the end of the port it will show

208.67.250.57:1084 instead of 10840 or 10845

In regards to the errors you are receiving, it definitely looks like you are missing some files. As asked prior in this thread, where did you get your install?

I uploaded the files from my system to the servers. I did update it to 1.1 befor the install

It looks like maybe it is files missing or something because they loaded some cusom maps and one of them appears to be running ok now, I will have to double check with the customer

Archived