service using 99% of CPU, and TCadmin not working...

rosend511

Ok, I woke up this morning seeing no one in my CoD4 servers, and so I had message of people saying not one can connect because the ping is way to high. I went on the my dedicated box, and saw that some servers util.......exe was using 100% of the CPU. I ended it and now my TCadmin services, like the CoD4 servers are working, but I cannot connect to the CPanel of TCadmin...

CPanel: http://74.86.162.141/

Nope it is UltiDev Cassini Web Server that was using 100% of the CPu. Yall put it on because my IIS was not work. It was working perfectly, until this morning, when it went crazy lol.

Does anyone know how to make "UltiDev Cassini Web Server" so it will not go 100% again? lol

It's definitely an unstable program if it constantly spikes up to 100%. One bad thing about web servers is, a simple DOS attack can spike it up to 100% which is why you shouldn't run it on the same node as your gameservers :)

Archived