Another CE automation question

extre248

Hi people, ive installed CE and set up the server,added the custom TCADMIN USER and TCADMIN PASS fields to the signup page. Ive set up package type and package details.

Ive added a "test" customer but when i add the package and activate it in CE, i recieve the packages welcome email, the user is listed in TCadmin but the game server isnt created. I realised the signup dosent ask for the rcon password anywhere, and am not sure about the whole TCADMIN Plugin "Package Attributes" (skip_setup_page: Skips the setup page email. Values: 1=Yes, 0=No ) if i leave this as =0 should an automated email be sent asking the test user to input the required fields? Where is this setup page! lol. Or am i suppose to put that email together myself in TCADMINS AUTO plugin template? If so can anyone give a basic example? Or am i totally confused right now lol....I cant find any examples past the steps given in the CleintEX TCADMIN guide.

well seems like im getting somewhere, my latest error is :

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: There are no available servers for auto setup in datacenter Default

Server: [Auto]

Owner: Test

I've seen this error posted in another thread so ill make some changes and do some more trial and error. :)

Im still lost as to how i get users to assign their rcon password in the signup though. Does it just use their account password?...

Thanks for the info vic, but im still stuck.

When activating the package under my test users account CE tells me it was successful, I then recieve the packages welcome email, the user is added into my "USERS" in TCADMIN, but under "PENDING AUTO SETUPS" the server is listed, but its status is "error". I also recieve an error email saying:

-------------------------------------------------------

GSAutomation.Processes.CreateGameServer: There are no available servers for auto setup in datacenter Default

Server: [Auto]

Owner: test

-------------------------------------------------------

In TCADMIN under "Admin Home > System Settings > Servers > Server Details" Ive set up "Allow Signups", Service Level = 1, Highlighted in blue "Call of Duty 4-windows", Service limit = 0 (tried 3-6 also).

Also in TCADMIN under Admin Home > System Settings > Datacenters > Datacenter Details " ive ticked the "Allow Signups" box.

If i click "process advanced" in "Pending auto setups" it tells me " Input string was not in a correct format." as the error. This is displayed in red at the top of the tcadmin create server form.

Ive attached a screenshot of my setup under CE. Im trying to get it to create a 10 slot call of duty 4 windows server.

Any help would be great.

PACKAGE SCREENSHOT:

CEPACKAGE.gif

SERVER SCREENSHOT:

CESERVER.gif

The shared ip is my Gameservers ip. Not the TCADMIN PANEL ip. Is this correct?

In System Settings>Servers under the Billing API section make sure that you highlight all the games in the list hat you want to be availible to the API. Hold the control key and click the games in the list to highlight mutilple games.

Yes, I seem to have it set right. I have only got the one game "call of duty 4- Windows" highlighted for the time being. And my package im testing is for call of duty 4 windows.

When i go to "process advanced" under "pending auto setups" it seems to have most of the info posted in the correct input boxes, except "Server" drop down box and "Owner Info" are blank.

The Game Type, Slots, Server IP and RCON password seem to have been posted to the form. Ill add a Screenshot.

TCADMINAUTO.gif

Here is my System Settings-->Servers Setup.

TCADMINSERVER.gif

Archived