Respect Where its Due

binaryg

What can i say it has been a steep learning curve setting up this sortware but that has not been due to the program its self. it is a great user friendly program loads of features.

What i am really here to say is thank you to the support team i have had a problem with the stats not working so i trawled the forums and found a few answers but it did not solve my problem fully so i submitted a ticket and got a very quick reply. i allow remote access to my server and now it is fixed. this has to be some of the best support of any software i have ever used in 20 years.

i will recommend tcadmin to anyone that would like to set up a GSP.

the only thing i would like to see is the linux binarys brought back because some time linux is better for the job you dont have to worrie about loads of flavors just pick 2 or 3 red, deb, and maybe some other.

all that aside a million thanks for all your hard work and fast to the point help.

Archived