Reselling Ventrilo Servers

dantheman420

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone got a voice server reseller with gameservers.com? I have tried to email them but still have had no reply (maybe the online form don't work?!).

If anyone is with them would you mind posting or PM me their reseller prices please? as they don't list them on site and I am still waiting for them to contact me back.

Also I am using bargainvoice.com for ts2 and ts3 reseller but they dont do a vent reseller atm but do have a module to work with WHMCS which is why I went with them, plus its quite low pricing and you only have to start with 100 slots.

I tried hurricane host never again - your panel is linked with their panel in the usa - i wouldn't recommend them if you looking to host from the uk!

You do realise you can host the pannel on your own web hosting and dont have to host with them ? Also whats wrong with them hosting it in the USA ?

I know that - It connects to their system to check for validation etc, can take a bit of time loading the page to get the data.

Could be a poor webserver with high load or something, as we dont have any issues with slow loading cp or anything

Nothing, just I am after UK servers to resell :)

Do you have a link to these guys? worth a look I guess to see their prices etc

They sell uk servers, Just the website is hosted in usa if you want them to host it for you,

And a link to hurricane host ?

• 5 months later...

Archived