I do not understand pricing

I have 2 dedicated servers, and will be increasing, we are a GSP, new, and hoping to increase rapidly soon. But i would need to know which one i need to purchase for more then one dedicated server.

Help please!?

Each system starts out with 1 master server. From there you simply add on remote servers for each server box that you add.

So to begin you would need 1 master server and 1 remote server.

If you lease it would be $15.95x2=$31.90 per month

If you purchase it would be $200 for the master and $150 for the remote = $350

If you have any more questions, please feel free to email us at sales@tcadmin.com or call our toll free number 1-888-406-2217.

If you purchase the remote it is a one-time fee. The purchase price includes 1 year of support and updates within the price. If you wish to renew support and updates after the initial year, it would be 15% of the purchase price. So for a remote it would be $22.50 for subsequent years if you choose to carry the support and upgrades.

You may opt not to continue the support+upgrades after the initial year. In that case the product is yours to run as long as you like.

Hello, im still a little confused, so the total price would be $350, no matter how many dedicated servers i have

Because i would need to pay $200 for the master and

$150 for the remote,

my point being, can that remote be duplicated on more then one dedicated server?

The remote server licenses are per server. So with 1 master it would be $200 (Master) + $150 (remote)

If you were to add another server on it would be another (remote) at $150.00

Each remote requires another license.

Or you could purchase the enteprise license which allows you to run as many remotes as you like.

• 4 months later...

Archived