Some quick money

ddfof.com

I havent really got the time to make a theme for TCadmin. I would like to offer some one 10 $ USD to make a quick template for my TCadmin. If I really like it, Ill tip ya. If you would like to do this for me contact me at arie@ddfof.com or visit me at http://ddfof.com/

I dont want to hear how easy it is, Or see any other sorts of flaming. I know its easy. Just dont have time. Money is up for grabs for who ever makes it.:cool

Yeah, I wouldn't want to spend a couple hours doing something for you for such low prices.. If you are able to do it yourself then why ask in the first place?

You will learn in life, that if you want something done, either do it yourself or pay someone a decent ammount for it.

$10 is roughly £5, give or take a few pence, £5 to me is nothing, i could make much more than that in the same time, doing some real web development for my customers, so yeah, you will learn that webdesign and most things alike are costly.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I wouldn't want to spend a couple hours doing something for you for such low prices.. If you are able to do it yourself then why ask in the first place?

You will learn in life, that if you want something done, either do it yourself or pay someone a decent ammount for it.

$10 is roughly £5, give or take a few pence, £5 to me is nothing, i could make much more than that in the same time, doing some real web development for my customers, so yeah, you will learn that webdesign and most things alike are costly.

Very good post has a lot of truth to it. A new TCAdmin Template service is coming online. Just keep your ear out :p :D:D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont get out of bed for less than £100. $10?? Is he having a laugh, its not easy, especially as its design work and coding, when i get an average of £100 per design i do, he wants a design AND template fitted for $10?

High roller. If you dont have time, make time.

Archived