Does it have.....

Guest eLie

Hey guys, I am starting a new Gsp for halflife mods and I was wondering if TC admin offered the application where I can decide to make a server 100fps-500fps-1000fps. and making sure users cant switch anything about it ? thank you guys.

actualy we had windows 2008 but we switched it back to 2003 becaus it did not include it in your site that it supported it. So just to make sure here. before windows 2008 was out. there was no way for ppl who are hosting gsp's on a windows 2003 to of had made a 1000 fps game server ? Hehe didnt know that because I used to operate a Linux.

For the most part yes it does. However there is an issue with the installer and II7 that requires the website to be setup manaully.

Also, someone reported that America's Army does not run properly under win2k8 and TCAdmin. This hasn't ben tested by us as of yet though.

Okay, do you think I will encounter any problems with Tc admin and the windows 2008 as far as it goes for Hosting game servers/voice servers? Its so weird that the server windows 2003 dont offer 1000 fps I dont know what the other GSP's are doing when client ask for a 1000fps boosted. anyways lol. I switched to windows becasue I heard alot of good stuff about tc admin and how it was easy to manage a server so I said to myself If i was able to manage a linux for 4 months im sure window wouldnt be complicated!! but it seem that windows is really limited lol maybe that why its easy ;P. I think I will go for the 21 days trial to see of I like it enough. Best way to go !

Archived