tangogc

CE / Tcadmin Plugin  

15 members have voted

1. 1. CE / Tcadmin Plugin

• Yes I want a full Plugin for CE
    • No I don't want a full Plugin for CE
    • I don't know

As usual I am very Lucky :(

I am just going to buy CE as my billing system and ECF Announce a great partnership with WHMCS going to develope togheter a robuste module for a full automation.

I am very Lucky as usual

Now my question to tcadmin developers Staff is:

Why not develope a CE full module also for people using this simply, fast and cheap billing system ?

I am going to open a petition on this forum asking to all CE / Tcadmin customer to sign this petition

thanks

Do not feel bad, I have an owned MB and 2 owned CE licenses....

I almost went with WHMCS a year ago when I went to CE, but at the time CE fit my needs better. But I have been giving WHMCS a hard look again recently and will probably swich to it now, especially since TCA will be working with them.

I am glad to see TCA partnering with a billing solution, I am sure they will have a fullly functioning and complete plugin which has been needed for a while :)

We approached CE a couple fo years ago about creating a module. At the time Alberto (I think that was his name) was in charge. We allowed them access to our demo panel etc... and Alberto simply told us to buy a license and see what we could do.

Not really my idea of a partnership. I could have cared less about the cost of the license but we were not getting any help API wise. I even asked for info on the API and go no response.

This is why we never made a module for it.

I have ZERO problem at all with TCA's decision and reasons why other than I chose what now may not have been the best choice :)

When I looked at them both, (I leased both WHMCS and CE for a number of months to test and compare them), CE at that time fit MY needs a little better, plus a few others I know had been using it for a while and were very happy with it. Now it looks like WHMCS may have closed the gap and possibly passed CE for MY future needs. I am probably going to get WHMCS again and start playing with it, but am a just little hesitant to switch 100% to it until TCA gets their integration in place. Mainly I want to see if there will be major changes to the way the TCA plugin works compared to the present WHMCS plugin.

My 1 question to ECF is, will your plugin be for v1 or will it only be for v2?

We approached CE a couple fo years ago about creating a module. At the time Alberto (I think that was his name) was in charge. We allowed them access to our demo panel etc... and Alberto simply told us to buy a license and see what we could do.

Not really my idea of a partnership. I could have cared less about the cost of the license but we were not getting any help API wise. I even asked for info on the API and go no response.

Yes still the owner, and yes they are VERY protective of their encryption.. Not to mention the put background colors in files that have no business being in, then encrypted them.. (noob) lol Which makes it almost impossible to create templates for....

So WHMCS... Hows the template for it? Cna you make them fairly easily?

I completly agree with you ECF, never close a partnrship with this arguments.

But.........

two years are gone and probabily Mr. ALberto now is changed :) if you want try to email he again

thanks anyway and sorry for my joking Petition but.....

If CE feels that it is important to have a module for our system in their software then they will need to contact us about it. However I doubt they will.

Also remember that CE already has a module that was coded by a third party. So you should be able to use that.

Why not develope a CE full module also for people using this simply, fast and cheap billing system ?

CE already has a Tcadmin module available. What areas need to be improved? Have you gone through to find out?

If CE feels that it is important to have a module for our system in their software then they will need to contact us about it. However I doubt they will.

No it is YOUR customers who are asking YOU for support with the module. Plenty of hosts use CE with Tcadmin also, why not expand on the module to make it better for YOUR customers.

Modernbill 4 hasn't been developed in over 2 years now and it's the only real billing software that has a 100% Tcadmin module. The rest may have a module but there are areas that they lack from what I have seen.

Lastly, I am happy to hear about the WHMCS support here from Tcadmin. I've been waiting for WHMCS to be ready for Tcadmin and GSP's for several months now. I'll post a new thread with some areas that need to be improved.

CE already has a Tcadmin module available. What areas need to be improved? Have you gone through to find out?

there are a lot of feature that can be added I think very easy, just two example

1) Buy upgrade, downgrade services

2) custom variables for all staff like hostname, gamepassword, voice password and so on

Archived