Improvements we would like to see

DougK94

Here is a list of improvements that I would like to see to the Clientexec module for TCAdmin.

These will probably be needed to be added to the "Custom Fields", since CE does not allow a text input for "Package Addons" like MB does.

1. The ability to pass text values to the following additional fields:

a. game_hostname

b. game_rcon_password

c. game_private_password

d. voice_hostname

e. voice_rcon_password

f. voice_private_password

2. It would be nice to pass back to CE the IP and port the game server is installed on, but I do not believe the TCAdmin API does this in v1, on my wish list for v2 :)

Hopefully other CE usere will add some of their ideas too :)

• 2 weeks later...

those would be some great addons.

I would like to see:

- when a package is suspended for non pay. At the present time the user can still log in and pay his invoice however CE does not unsuspend the package, you must do this manually. For companies like ours that are fully automated this would be a benefit.

- Also when you update slot count or package variables it does not send the api request to tcadmin to update slot count, this must also be done manually.

thats all for now

I just was notified by one of the CE developers that this has been added to v 3.2 :) :) :)

Doug correct me if im mistaken, currently we are only allowed to pass game panel login and password as text via api ?

With this new feature we will be able to edit system setup -> servers -> plugin configuration and add these text boxes for user input ?

• 2 weeks later...

Question, is it possible or on the roadmap to do the following:

After x amount of days the customers package is suspended for non pay to have clientexec auto delete the package ?

After x amount of days the user pays for his package after non pay suspension will clientexec auto activate the package once more ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived