So who is excited for the Call of Duty World at War game?

ECF

Comes out in a few weeks and is built off the COD4 engine. Max supported players is 32 however like COD4 you can run up to 50.

The game WILL have vehicles, or I should say "a" vehicle. Simply put it has tanks.

If you haven't already checked it out go over to www.callofduty.com and take a look at the trailers and gameplay footage.

Supposedly there is going to be a PC demo sometime this month, but the month is slipping away fast. I hope they still have the DEMO.

thats how it works.. Thats why I have been saying we here need to help each other out instead of working against each other. Only way any of us can really compete with GS

I agree, and I think that the tcadmin community is doing that, more than any gcp-community. We're all customers and I think the majority is very happy with the software, support and community. Let's just hope that this is enough to keep competing.

thats how it works.. Thats why I have been saying we here need to help each other out instead of working against each other. Only way any of us can really compete with GS

Not to hijack the thread but the above quote is why the per slot prices are under a buck today. Don't try to compete with them.

=bobby

You can keep picking at their client base, but because they're so huge they'll always be #1. The best thing to do is to ignore them (not completely, of course) and don't try to compete with them on price.. they have great marketing backed up with economies of scale. Focus on your service rather than theirs.

You can keep picking at their client base, but because they're so huge they'll always be #1. The best thing to do is to ignore them (not completely, of course) and don't try to compete with them on price.. they have great marketing backed up with economies of scale. Focus on your service rather than theirs.

+1, it's like trying to compete with WalMart.

Archived