TCAdmin Webhosting

Guest Unregistered Tom

Guest Unregistered Tom

Hello, I would like to know, if I buy the Webhosting License.

You (TCAdmin) will put the TCAdmin panel, on your website.

From that, I could access it buy my computer, then on the panel admin, i would reliate my dedicated server, then create games and servers?

If I buy the Webhosting Liscence, I get the "Database Center Edition"?

In fact, I'm starting a game server rental company, and I would like to know

If i buy the Webhosting License, I could anyway generate servers, and each servers/clients would get the user panel admin?

Thanks.

Tom.

Guest Unregistered Tom

Thanks, so If i understood.

- I buy the Webhosting License from TCAdmin.

- From that, I access to my TCAdmin board.

- I create a masterserver, and fill the info of my dedicated server.

- Now my dedicated server is my masterserver.

- From the TCAdmin panel (Hosted by TCAdmin on their website) I can now create servers, games on my dedicated

Am I right?

And second question.

As a GSP, I will be able to create TCAdmin client accounts, then put the server(s) in those accounts, so each of my client will be able to administrate their server whit TCAdmin?

Thanks again.

Tom.

People would log into your TCAdmin web hosting. From there, the web server connects to the master server (where the game and client files reside) and you are able to create game servers, users, voice servers, etc.

After you create a user and a game/voice server for that user, they log into TCAdmin and administrate their services. They only have access to their services and no others.

Archived