E-mail error

plexy1

BEFORE YOU ASK, yes i searched for alternative threads that have the same problems, but i cant find ANY that help me, so

I tried changing me Mail SMPT and i get this error "Error while sending the email: The transport failed to connect to the server."

24xm80z.jpg

i tried so many different ways of inputting that info, and still does not work. NO there is no firewall blocking the ports either.

11/1/2008 11:54:19 PM : Error while sending mail: The transport failed to connect to the server.

This error means that TCAdmin could not connect to your email server. I would check to make sure that you do not have a firewall or antivirus blocking outbound port 35 or smtp service, and also make sure your email server is using port 25.

i checked to see if there was a firewall and there is not one blocking anything, or virus software blocking it, and the e-mail port is 25. here is the e-mail information.

Mail Server Username: tcadmin+proclan-servers.com

Mail Server Password: tcadmino

Incoming Mail Server: mail.proclan-servers.com

Incoming Mail Server: (SSL) nlserver1.snkwebnet.com

Outgoing Mail Server: mail.proclan-servers.com (server requires authentication) port 25

Outgoing Mail Server: (SSL) nlserver1.snkwebnet.com (server requires authentication) port 465

Supported Incoming Mail Protocols: POP3, POP3S (SSL/TLS), IMAP, IMAPS (SSL/TLS)

Supported Outgoing Mail Protocols: SMTP, SMTPS (SSL/TLS)

This means there is something blockig the connection form your master server to your mail server. There is nothing we can do about that. Once you figure out what is blocking it we will be more than happy to help with the TCAdmin email setup portion for you.

• 1 year later...

Archived