WHMCS Module: Group Pay / Clan Pay

kaosx

WHMCS Module: Group Pay

Group Pay allows you to have multiple people contribute to the one hosting bill. Some other hosting providers office such a service under the name of Clan Pay. It is a way of the people knowing that they money they are submitting is actually going towards the hosting bill.

This module runs on the back of your configured PayPal gateway. All customer deposits are added to the clients account as credit. The client does not see who has made the deposit, this information is however available to admins via the credit log in WHMCS.

This addon comes with fully configurable templates that act the same way as the existing whmcs templates.

A full user manual is provided with the system that explains how to customise the templated.

For More info Check out the Kadeo Website

PS

I did not make this i just found out someone has made it, Thought i would share my findings

Cheers

Yes, not to bad. You willl need to edit your templates to give your customers easy access to it, and I would like to see the ability to tap into additional payment gateways you have setup besides just PayPal. But these can come with upgrades and its writer is active and quick with the help.

The current module is nice and secure and operates smoothly, with the needed controls of a minimum payment amount (so you are not loosing your shirt to transaction charges) and easy customization through template files.

PS

I did not make this i just found out someone has made it, Thought i would share my findings

Cheers

Hi !

Im Shaun from Kadeo, this is my baby. Awsome to see some feed back and the kool reviews. If you have any questions please let me know. Ill check back here and see what you guys think. The next module im looking at that the GSP's will like is a TeamSpeak module. That will create servers for you on the fly.

To answer a few of the questions.

Other Gateways

I use paypal because of its IPN post backs.

Without using this i would have to generate and invoice then use the invoice to apply credit. Now i feel this is wackey on you reports because you have an invoice for the "credit" then and invoice for the service. Which they use the credit to pay for.

Once again Thanks

Updated Now @ 1.05:

- Fix to the page icon bug: was causing the ugly red x in IE, hidden in FireFox.

- Addition of the minimum payment as a smarty varibale so you can use this in you templates

- Increased internal documentation in the template for easy customisation.

- Major updates to the Manual

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived