Payment

Jaggl

We are currently switching everyone over to our new billing system. While the change is taking place, we have shutdown the old system so no orders can be taken.

We hope to have this change completed sometime today, at which point you will receive information regarding the new system via email.

Since a few of you have posted regarding payments, I will take a minute to explain what we are doing. We outgrew our last payment system a little more quickly than expected :shock:

The new system will be automated. Anyone ordering licenses will have their key sent to them via the new system right after they order.

Also existing clients will be able to add remote servers to their existing license, which will also automatically update.

So in a nutshell. No more waiting for license keys or to have your license updated by us.

We hope that this will make things easier for our clients, as well as making things easier on us, so we can focus on the important things such as updates :razz:

sorry to sound smug, but thanks guys i'm now sorted :grin:

if i carry on converting at this rate i might aswell go for the full unlimited edition :grin:

Nothing makes me happier than to see our current clients expanding. It means that our product and yours is doing well :grin:

Archived