COD2

Hogie

Gah!

I'm a bit stuck with this.

Right now, i have a cod2 installation (installed through tcadmin as usual) that'd not running properly through tcadmin, but the install works fine through the old fasioned shortcut + commandline route :cry:

This:

<div class="pre"><pre>Generated Command Line:

E:\Bukkake1\Client\ADMIN\GameServers\TC26567210606081617656281\CoD2MP_s.exe +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 217.112.95.67 +set net_port 28961 +set sv_maxclients 18 +exec server.cfg +map_rotate </pre></div>

Doesn't work (tcadmin flavour)

But

<div class="pre"><pre>E:\Bukkake1\Client\ADMIN\GameServers\TC26567210606081617656281\CoD2MP_s.exe +exec server.cfg +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip 217.112.95.67 +set net_port 28961 +set sv_maxclients 18 +map_rotate</pre></div>

Works fine rom a shortcut.

any ideas?

login as console where?

Sorry, having one of those stupid days :oops:

Login to Remote Desktop in console mode.

Edit your remote desktop shorcut and add this on the end:

/console

Put a space in between the end of the line and that command.

Also make sure you have "interact with desktop" checked for that game service, in the service settings.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'de point out that the following needs to be added to the cod2 configs.

seta sv_gamespy "1"

seta sv_master1 "cod2master.activision.com"

seta sv_master2 "master0.gamespy.com"

seta sv_master3 "master1.gamespy.com"

seta sv_master4 "cod2authorize.activision.com"

seta sv_master5 "cod2master.infinityward.com"

seta sv_master6 ""

Are you 100% sure about adding these lines as we have seen alot of forum posts saying thats its not wise to place these in to ensure the server is listed in the Master browser list, ASE and Gamespy

The only thing we have really seen positive is

set sv_master1 "cod2master.activision.com"

Any info on this would be appreciated as this still seems to be a grey area when searching google with questions like

Cod2 server not showing in server list etc

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to get this working for weeks now. If anyone can please explain what is going wrong i would appreciate it..

"sv_mapRotation" is:"gametype tdm map mp_breakout gametype tdm map mp_brecourt gametype tdm map mp_burgundy gametype tdm map mp_carentan gametype tdm map mp_dawnville gametype tdm map mp_decoy gametype tdm map mp_downtown gametype tdm map mp_farmhouse gametype tdm map mp_leningrad gametype tdm map mp_matmata gametype tdm map mp_railyard gametype tdm map mp_toujane gametype tdm map mp_trainstation"

"sv_mapRotationCurrent" is:""

Setting g_gametype: tdm.

Setting map: mp_breakout.

Can't find map maps/mp/mp_breakout.d3dbsp

Working directory: C:\GameInstalls\COD2

Hitch warning: 6005 msec frame time

Hitch warning: 13665 msec frame time

Hitch warning: 975 msec frame time

Now i see that it says cant find map..... But there is no map folders, in this game...

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use