Newbie sucess!

wisenerl

Well I usually start a thread in areas like this on sites I use and offer updates on my use of the system for others.

First I should start by saying that I run a historical World War 2 site at http://www.ww2talk.com, its not gaming it really is about the history of the war :smile:

My reason for wanting a game panel was to offer a non profit game server for my members both young and old as an added service. I am a total newbie to this kind of thing and have tried another panel to help me provide an easy way of playing the ww2 offerings such as Wolf ET, COD, MOHAA and a couple of others.

My first experience at another leading game panel was slow support, no great advice for newbies like me. So I started searching again and came across tcadmin.

So what can I say about tcadmin in the short time I have used it? Well the support compared to the other panel site is really like night and day.

I used th other panel for 3 days and cant get anything to run, here at tcadmin I have a Wolf ET server running and have already played (and lost :oops: ) a couple of games.

Support is excellent and the panel is very simplistic and easy to understand, where as the other panel has too many different locations to log into that makes things work.

So generally off to a flying start and cant fault the service so far.

Great work, I know you have much bigger customers out there and I am but a small player with my 1 server but thanks very much for all you have done to date, it really is very much appreciated by me and my members.

Regards

Lee Wisener

Archived