Fix your billing system!!!

Guest Albert Christensen

Guest Albert Christensen

Hi!

It is quite sometimes ago I ordered a webhosting service. A mail arrived and it said that I would get my login info shortly, but I have never received that mail with the info.

I found another cp, and i thougt it would never take my money, but I can see it still sends me invoice or whatever u call it.

I also bought a webhosting service with another card in Ingrid Christansen's name, I did in this case got the info mail, I did some days after quite the webhosting service.

I can't figure wich one tcadmin is taking money from, but in can u stop all payments for Albert Christensen and Ingrid Christiansen.

Thx

Albert

Guest Albert Christensen

Okay I managed to cancel one of the services the one where I actually got an email with account info to client area.

The other one signed to support@cs-hosters.net just keep on taking money from my bank and I can't login to anything CAUSE NO ONE HAS GIVEN ME A GOT DAMM'T LOGIN INFO. How hard can it be?

Okay I managed to cancel one of the services the one where I actually got an email with account info to client area.

The other one signed to support@cs-hosters.net just keep on taking money from my bank and I can't login to anything CAUSE NO ONE HAS GIVEN ME A GOT DAMM'T LOGIN INFO. How hard can it be?

Password reset?

If you have got a license you will have an account.

Archived