Teamspeak useing MySQL in TCAdmin

studeggle

OK I have my Teamspeak servers setup to use MySQL and to encrypt player passwords. I am getting ready to move them inside of TCadmin and was wondering if there were any special considerations to running Teamspeak in TCAdmin with this setup.

Is anyone else out there allready doing this?

Can I use the TS integration or will I need to do them as services?

Teamspeak integration will work with sql lite or mysql as long as tcadmin knows the superadmin password.

I added a new script in today's update that checks to see if voice servers that have been disabled in tcadmin are not running. This is because the teamspeak dedicated server automaticaly starts all voice servers even if they have been stopped manually.

The TS2 integration is working splendidly after the last update. We have 2 external linux boxes with TS2 servers setup in TCAdmin and working great.

Most of them where existing servers that where just imported, and also that went without any problems. No need to change anything on the TS2 servers.

Archived