Would a URL Rewrite be possible?

slickdf

Well, that url is the physical location from the Web folder. If you go to the TCAdmin Control Panel\Web folder, you can navigate to the Templates\Default folder. I tried changing the home directory of the tcadmin website just now to C:\Program Files\TCAdmin Control Panel\Web\Templates\Default and you get a server error.

Well, that url is the physical location from the Web folder. If you go to the TCAdmin Control Panel\Web folder, you can navigate to the Templates\Default folder. I tried changing the home directory of the tcadmin website just now to C:\Program Files\TCAdmin Control Panel\Web\Templates\Default and you get a server error.

URL rewriting gets around that. When you request /page.aspx you can make a rewrite rule to actually request and return /templates/default/page.aspx. As long as the TCAdmin URLs are relative and not absolute, it should work -give it a go!

Im off to bed but if you get it to work KingJ let me know

I only said it was possible, not that I would do it. By all means give it a go but as the panel isn't meant for SEO or will benefit it in any way, I don't thnk there is a real need for it.

Archived