I hate windows

Hogie

yes, it does:(

Ive been working on this server install since about 4:30pm yesterday afternoon. 3 reinstalls later... Was rebooting it for final check, and the RRAS died. DEAD! so, now, Ive already had some beers tonight, so I can't go back into work (they have a no alcohol thingy that I signed), and they want the box by 11am tomorrow (I dont usually get in until 10am).

Windows hates me, and Im gonna install Openbsd on that server now just to make bill gates P A Y !

(Yes, I did do everything possible.... short of calling MS support. I have been MCSE since NT4 days, and this is on win2k server.).

W I N D O W S S U C K S !

(and yes, I feel better now)

Beeing a linux fanactic I do have to admin that with w2k3 microsoft finally made a product worthly to be called a server (as far as stability is concerned).

As far as game servers is concerned, its ridiculous that we need to run a windows media player on the console to allow tickrate changes :razz:

When will there be a windows version that lets me do everything through an ssh command session :smile: I like GUI's but i dislike WUI's :smile:

Im not the one being cheap. Im the one that has to maintain everything. Our GSP boxes are all win2k3 (or RHEL3/4), and all but this router at remote offices are openbsd on dell hardware. I just have to get this running right (it worked for over 3 years already, why can't I get it to reinstall correctly now?)

Im not the one being cheap. Im the one that has to maintain everything. Our GSP boxes are all win2k3 (or RHEL3/4), and all but this router at remote offices are openbsd on dell hardware. I just have to get this running right (it worked for over 3 years already, why can't I get it to reinstall correctly now?)

I'm just ribbin ya Hogie. Don't take it personally :razz:

Archived