Pre-Sales Questions

JohnnyT

Hi, i wanted to buy tcadmin here for my own gaming community. I was wondering if it was hard to set up Cs 1.6 servers and would the master server ($16/m) create a CP for me? Also, i have two dedicated servers and i was wondering if only one license was usuable on 1 dedicated server and if yes, if we installed our first license on one. How do we use the license on the other one if we no longer wish to use the original dedicated server? Also, will the client know how many servers i will be able to create because i am not sure how many servers that my ded can handle

Core2Quad Q6600

4 gb of ram

250 GB HDD

Softlayer network = BEST NETWORK EVER! Ping range is like 50-54 for me.

Also, how long does it take to recieve the license and are there guides on how to work it? How many servers can i run on the master server license?

Guest JohnnyTT

To add on this. How will i be able to set the FPS, amount of slots and the IP and port?! Is there an all in one guide for this?

Sorry but i have my own dedicated box. I colocate it and its on wayy better network than all of those. My server is being hosted at softlayer.com and their network is blazing fast with one of teh smallest ping ranges ive seen. So can you please answer my questions? Also, your sales line is useless! When does it come on!

The Datacenter providers can install the software to your box.

To answer your questions. You will need to install and configure the software yourself. If you have never used a panel or hosted gameservers before you will most likely get frustrated with it and waste $15.95 for the month.

Licensing is done by box. Each box requires its own license. You will receive your license key about 2-3 minutes after you place your order and pay for it.

As far as how many gameservers you can fit on your box, it depends on a wide variety of variables which I will not go into. Sensing you know little about gamehosting is why I pointed you to a Datacenter reseller. They can install the sofwtare on the box for you and even provide support to get your games up and running quickly.

Is there a guide on how to set up game servers so it will be a later easy to just install it? Also, how will i be able to change FPS and such? Once i buy it, do i submit a ticket with my dedicated server information? Your toll-free line NEVER opens up! Ive called several times trying to talk to sales!

Archived