COD WaW Patch 1.2 Download here

HIS-MOTHER

I still have awful issues with my client crashing or blue screen thus rebooting the whole PC, though I believe this is as much driver related as it is game related.

Thanks for the download Lane, sneaky DNA installer though. I missed that I would be running a secret BT program on my PC...

Yeh, the installer was made incorrectly. By the time we found the issue is was long too late. You just need to kill the process in the task manager and you will be set.

I still have awful issues with my client crashing or blue screen thus rebooting the whole PC, though I believe this is as much driver related as it is game related.

Thanks for the download Lane, sneaky DNA installer though. I missed that I would be running a secret BT program on my PC...

The BT downloader is only for the Full client patch, not the touched file package. ;)

Well i discovered that my crashes were the result of my graphic card!

It was a lot of dust in my gp, so I went to my friends garage with my gp.

I used air compressor and cleaned it out, you wouldn't believe how much dust went out, I was like o.O.

Try using driver max program for updating your drivers, it will scan all your components and give you the driver results and download pages.

GL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived