GSP Graveyard

JasonF

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I should take a page out of Hostile Contacts book? I know what I'll do, I'll install e107 on my site, use a free template, advertise other products on our site like livezilla, teeshirts, and logitech. After all, thats what all your business education has told you to do right?

Yep, this confirms it, you are a dolt.

Maybe I should take a page out of Hostile Contacts book? I know what I'll do, I'll install e107 on my site, use a free template, advertise other products on our site like livezilla, teeshirts, and logitech. After all, thats what all your business education has told you to do right?

It is called diversification, look it up, you obviously don’t understand the concept.

So who told you what a dolt was, your mommy?

I understand dude, living at home with your mom can be a pain. Sometimes you just have to vent your frustrations out on someone else

Don’t worry you won’t be in grade school forever, well you might, but I will save that one for another post.

Normally I would not indulge in such childish behavior. But my 12 year old grandson thinks this is hilarious. If you are only as old as you act then I will be young forever.

It is called diversification, look it up, you obviously don’t understand the concept.

So who told you what a dolt was, your mommy?

I understand dude, living at home with your mom can be a pain. Sometimes you just have to vent your frustrations out on someone else

Don’t worry you won’t be in grade school forever, well you might, but I will save that one for another post.

Normally I would not indulge in such childish behavior. But my 12 year old grandson thinks this is hilarious. If you are only as old as you act then I will be young forever.

Ehhh

Archived