GameSwitching Question

Guest ExtraLight

Guest ExtraLight

Hey!

Soon I will buy licence but I have question about GameSwitching and choosing billing. What billing allows user to order 2 or more servers in one time with GameSwitching feature? I mean that user orders 2 or more servers and pays only for 1 server which is most expensive and all other servers that he ordered will be installed and added in gameswhitching. Is it all possible?

Guest ExtraLight

Thank you all for answers.

Hm. It seems that parallels has bought modernbill. On their site http://www.modernbill.com/ i havend find module for TC admin. Or there is another site of MB? Does anyone know? And if im not mistaken last version of modernbill whitch was working with TC is v.4.0.

I've been working in hosting company about 3 months and they were using clientexec billing. What billing do you advise modernbill, clientexec or WHMCS (only billing features cause im going to use kayako support suit)?

Clientexec and WHMCS both have their strengths and weaknesses. There are many here using one of them. Since your company is already using CE, I would recommend staying with it for your game servers. Also the ne CE 3.2rc1 has an updated TCAdmin module that works very well. But the new WHMCS module by TCAdmin looks very promising too :)

Archived