Your Phone  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Your Phone

• BlackBerry
    • IPhone
    • Different Smartphone
    • Other

Hello,

Just a question. How many Game Server Providers/TCAdmin Staff use there cell phone to recieve e-mail,etc about there COMPANY.

Vote for your type of phone in the poll and post why you choose it,and what model.

Thanks.

My Phones:

BlackBerry® Curve™ 8350i Smartphone - Sprint Nextel

BlackBerry® Storm™ - Verizon Wireless

Apple IPhone 3G - AT&T Wireless

IPhone is disconnected because AT&T found out i jailbroke it with ILiberty so i got free Iphone 3G and the waved the ETF so LOL

Sprint's coverage here is terrible, I know no one who is happy with it.....

I friend of mine that is an over the road trucker was in town a while back and was having problems with his Sprint phone and I took him to the Sprint store. He was also complaining on the coverage in this area of the state, inside the store he only had 1 bar, the employee said "Oh, that is because of the construction of our building." I pulled out my Verizon BlackBerry and my meter was buried.... The employer had a red face then.

I have a blackberry curve and love it with all my heart. I spend more hours on it than I do sleeping.

But I have to admit the iPhone has been the best phone I have ever had (before the BB). Everything about it is so perfect. So why do I have a BB then? Because ATT does not have ANY service in the area where I live. Although I still use it to get on the internet when I don't feel like getting my laptop out.

But, BB with Alltel has done me good.

Apple are excellent at inventing and then actually putting the product out, the only bad thing is that on most products they rush and decide they are going to release a new version of the product for an extra $200 or so a month later.

I respect them for the iPhone indefinitely :)

I have 2 phones.

Iphone for work (ATT) Paid for by the Company(Toll-Free pushes to it) and a HTC6800PPC (uscellular) for both business and personal use.

To be honest the Iphone is cool but not as functional as my HTC. Especially when I have to delete 400+ emails at one time. Can't do it on the Iphone, you have to select each email and delete it. HTC highlight all and mark as read. ;)

I have 2 phones.

Iphone for work (ATT) Paid for by the Company(Toll-Free pushes to it) and a HTC6800PPC (uscellular) for both business and personal use.

To be honest the Iphone is cool but not as functional as my HTC. Especially when I have to delete 400+ emails at one time. Can't do it on the Iphone, you have to select each email and delete it. HTC highlight all and mark as read. ;)

With the new 3.0 Update due in q2 2009 you will be able to delete all e-mails at once,Plus alot of new features......My IPhone concept is better tho. :)

Archived